Friday, September 4, 2009

Peanut Butter Anything

For my last snack of the week I bring to you my favourite pantry item, the unrivalled
heavy-weight of snacks PEANUT BUTTER.

I eat this almost daily in some form or another. Love it, on a thin slice of toasted rye with a drizzle of honey, on crackers, fruit, celery sticks, in baking etc. I have 3 jars in the pantry at the moment, the daily spread (crunchy of course), the back-up (in case I happen to run out) and a smooth one for baking.


This is the most popular competitor - apple (granny smith is my favourite for this) with
peanut butter and sunflower seeds.



This is usually the runner-up - provita crackers with peanut butter, banana and cinnamon.
My sister caught (and she looks guilty too) munching on my snack!

Happeanut weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment