Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My basket

My basket overflows,
Rebecca's quilt has been cut and pinned but my sewing machine is ill so I have to wait to finish it.
I hope I can sort it out in October so that I can give it to her for Christmas.

Regarding the photographs for the family wall. This is an extensive project as there are many, many photographs to catalogue and then finalise which ones I want to use. Most of the frames have been bought, I think I only need another two. Hopefully this can also be wrapped up by November or so... that wall has been bare for ages, awaiting this new display.

I have so many projects to finish. I have a cabinet that I've moved to the garage for some spit and polish. I have 3 vases that need to get mosaic-ed and two other items that just need the filler. Rebecca's bedroom blind broke so I need to make a new one and I am ever so tired of my lounge curtaining. I must either make (but I don't think I have the time) or purchase others soon! Finally and probably most importantly (cause its alive) I have 5 palms that are in a container that I urgently need to plant in the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment