Friday, April 16, 2010

Take joy

These are some of my favourite moments in the day... I keep that in mind as I move upstairs in the dark. I clutch my teacup and my blanket and I begin my conversation. He tells me repeatedly to trust and entrust while I read His Word. Peace comes.

Later while driving I feel peace slipping... I feel rotten about a comment that I made during the day. I am reminded that who I am and what I do are not the same thing. I am always accepted in the Beloved but I do make mistakes (bummer, this is where Who you are must fix What you do... I've got some apologising to do). So I took JOY and gave thanks again for the wonderful exchange, I get Him (boundless) and He gets me - and I apologised (and giggled) that He got the short end of the stick.

May you too take joy and expect His goodness in your life.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3.5+6

No comments:

Post a Comment