Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The irony

I did the lovely egg cup decoration idea and it looked so cute with the little flowers (the idea from my previous blog) and then served Rebecca her favourite 'Tomato Spaghetti'. So there we were... enjoying our meal... when she suddenly half-choked, freaked out and spat out her spaghetti. So after dragging out a 'half-a-metre' (not quite) length of spaghetti from her throat, I thought... this played differently in my head when I planned supper. My daughter didn't end up in tears, red-faced and full of tomato.

To add to the injury our thermostat went a.w.o.l sometime during the day so we all had cold baths thereafter. Not happy campers.

The irony is that things don't always go according to the text book but we still made a memory!

I'm off to bed - cold. I'll dream about hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment