Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pink pain

This seemingly harmless pink alarm clock woke us up at 4ish this morning. Boy, did I freak... it is so LOUD, its not even funny. This is the loudest alarm clock in the world!! It sounded like a fire alarm went off in my head! Painful.




The setting on the alarm clock is broken, so it just goes off when it nears the vicinity of the time set eg 1 to 2 hours before actual time (otherwise it works perfectly well, the time hands work... its those other hands). I've been meaning to throw it out but it seems such a waste as it only actually strikes ALARM into my sleeping heart when Rebecca switches on the button on the back!!! Every now and then she thinks it is quite 'grown up' to wake up to her own alarm even though I've told her that the alarm function... well, it doesn't function. She's so obedient!

So I was having coffee while y'all were still sleeping.
The only truly funny thing was that my husband managed to sleep through it all - men are such strange creatures!

1 comment: