Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lift your sword

A few people in my life are burdened at the moment. So today if you are are heavy hearted, remember that Your God has not and never will forsake you. Our God is full of compassion and great is his love towards us. If you are feeling bound or heavy... "for He cuts through bars of iron" and "He frees the captive"

I know its difficult to pick yourself up but even if we don't have the energy to stand strong (and the reality is that we all have days like this), at least crawl towards the Word, open it and confess it with your own mouth. It's alive and powerful!! It just is!

Lift your sword: Lets confess over ourselves...
"You arm me with strength for the battle" Ps 18
"You reach down from on high and take hold of me, You draw me out of deep waters"
"I shall not be anxious for anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, I present my requests to God. And the peace of God, WILL guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus" Phil 4

Lets believe together!

No comments:

Post a Comment