Saturday, April 18, 2009

Knitting

Rebecca has been desperate for me to teach her to knit. So yesterday we began the lessons. She was so excited. The last thing she said when she got tucked in last night was 'Mom I'll meet you at our knitting baskets as soon as I wake up'. She is making herself a scarf for winter and she's a pretty fast learner.

Today she has taken this knitting thing even further. She asked three other family members to join her knitting club - I don't see this being a regular thing but this afternoon everyone had a knitting session together. Now my daughter is a real treat... all members must have a basket to put their knitting in and she cleared a spot in our family room where the baskets must reside when not in use. She is clearly a first born, a lover of rules! Cracks me up every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment