Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cupcakes

Last week, a couple of girlfriends and myself began the 'Believing God' teaching by Beth Moore. Well, within a few minutes I wanted to fall on my face and at one point realised that my eyes were hurting because I was concentrating so hard (and therefore not blinking). I love the Word, It's wonderful... in the beginning was the word... , so doing this bible study is fabulous. And don't you just love Beth's manner and approach! My sister and I saw her when she was in Cape Town about two years ago. I remember it took a lot of effort to stay seated the whole time and not just run and give her a big hug! Can't wait for the next meeting.

On another note altogether.... I think my oven baked like... 60 cupcakes today for a birthday boy. All blue and sparkly.


I made a couple of mellow ones for the grown ups. Ain't they cute.


And a few more loud ones for the kiddies.


Cupcakes are supremely fun baking. I wish you could smell the lovely vanilla.
Now I need more coffee. Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment