Thursday, January 13, 2011

Goodness

This word goodness has been floating around in my head over the last few weeks... I've been thinking that I want some... that we all need it to come to us... that we all need it to go from us to others. Isn't this often a missing commodity?

Some people radiate with goodness and kindness... I wouldn't class myself with this group but I know where to go to get a helping. You go to the one who is Good and when you are with Him... it can't be helped... He rubs off on you and something begins to germinate.


We are created by God for GOOD works (show goodness) Ephesians 3

How great is Your GOODNESS Psalm 31

be eager to do what is GOOD Titus 2

the fruit of the Spirit is.... GOODNESS Galations 5


From the pen of one wiser than I... "to live with joy is to see God's goodness"

This morning while driving, Rebecca opened her children's bible and announced that she would be reading to me from chapter 8 'The goodness of God' - coincidence, I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment