Monday, October 10, 2011

Everywhere He walked

I am reading through the book of Matthew and Jesus is the gospel... the good news and He is the Light and He beams this into the heart of humanity everywhere He walked.

I always pause at the section with the leper... that dear soul who asked 'Are you willing... I know you can but could you for me?'

and our Lord's beautiful response... sweet to the soul and health to the bones, 'I am willing, be cleansed.' He could have just told him that he was healed but he added the the first part, that talks to the heart, the assurance to the questioning soul, yes, yes, yes... I AM willing.

Help us to trust and rest in Your promises,



Thank you Father, for Your willingness,

to drench a thirsty soul and mend bruised and besieged flesh and bring healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment