Friday, October 22, 2010

Let not

"Peace I leave with you, My Peace I give to you.... Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14.27

I was reminded of these powerful words by Joseph Prince this morning. Peace has been given unto us but worry, doubt, fears suffocate the faith like a clamp on a hose pipe blocks the water. We have an instruction here to protect our hearts... let not... let not... let not. Take those thoughts captive and speak the truth. We don't have to meditate on all the junk that enters our minds. Surely and steadily we will overcome. Its not always easy but His grace is enough so whether it is an ambling along or a sprint, keep pressing in. Don't ever quit!

Speak the life... the truth... "I am the head and not the tail", "My family is hemmed in behind and before", " I shall not be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of the Lord", "He shall supply all my needs according to His riches", "I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind".

He will do the rest... seek first the Kingdom. May God's joy and truth rain down on you today!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment