Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Day

Yesterday was a happy (birth)day for the one I love. Happy Birthday You!!

There are lots that I love about him... I love his realness! He is honest without being harsh. He dreams big. He is v e r y consistent. Sometimes it drives me dang crazy but it's so good. The world is confusing but he is not. His words and his ways are intentional and how he ended up with a gal that ... "uuuuuh... must we decide that today?... any day?..." is a minor miracle. Opposites attract and all that, I guess. Then there are other things... his green eyes, his hands, his understanding of the fine print, his tenderness - what's not to love. I definitely got the long end of the stick!



Nothing like a pink paper crown for a celebration.

I read something by C Spurgeon this week that I thought I would pass on, 'May your character not be a writing upon the sand but an inscription upon rock' - an abiding thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment