Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rebecca's weekend

I'm enjoying a cup of tea with Rebecca. My beloved is on my lap and we are sharing my slippers - my feet are feeling the chill as she presses her cold bare feet into my warm slippers but I don't mind as I get to drink in her fragrance and her sticky fingers hold my face whenever she wants to share something with me.

It was a chilly weekend, complete with blankets, movies, hot chocolate, card games, Vida coffees and some work on the quilt (finally the sewing machine is working).

We also went to a delightful party for Ruby's friend... a bear party. They had to stuff, stitch up and dress the little bear. Meet the newest member to her room, named 'Baby-bear'.
She is now a part of our family and gets tucked in at night with Rebecca.



More fun, Joe's 2nd birthday celebrated. All the cute kids with Granny, enjoying their treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment