Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How Great!

Everyone has moments like this... where you have a "suddenly", suddenly you take a corner and there is a mountain before you - intimidating, fearsome, formidable. You hold your breath.

What now? Hold on to Jesus. Other things might seem to help for a bit but nothing can sustain you like this Person. You lay yourself on the altar and implore & entrust.

He reminded me that "He can do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think ACCORDING to (get this) His power that is at work in us". Its His Power not my pitiful efforts. Another scripture that I mumbled all day long was in Isaiah 41 "Fear not for I am with you, do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you and I will uphold you with my righteous right hand".

You pinch yourself when you get to the top of the mountain - am I really here? The view is so sweet. How Great is He! Confess His Word. It's living and active. His Grace IS sufficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment