Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wearing the Polka

Before winter is over, I have to share Rebecca's love for this jacket.
When she saw it at the shop, she had a 'female episode'. She oohed and
aahed and kept running her hand over the fabric. I had to blink a
few times to make sure this was still in fact my (usually nonchalant)
daughter. Yes I saw Mini Me.

She does look adorable in the jacket and it is lined in hot pink with polka dots,
irresistible!



I told her to hold up the evidence on another matter. The baby oil she's holding
(purchased only a few days ago) is one of MY favourite treats!! Can you see
that it's virtually empty? Anyway, a day or so ago Rebecca was having a bath,
or so I thought? WRONG, when I arrived to help her out she looked like she
had fallen into a vat of oil. She had seriously anointed herself!
Me: 'What the heck happened here?'
R: 'I just used a bit of your oil.'
Me: 'A bit???
R: 'Well, yes'

Clearly 'a bit' is very subjective. More like the whole bottle. Extracting her body from
the tub proved a little trying and she required a vigorous rub down after that.
All's well that ends well, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment