Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Miss Mouse

I have a dear friend that has been inundated by mice. It seems they (a rather large mouse family... and growing daily) have taken up residence in her garage. It's now time for drastic action because she, like me, doesn't think that sharing her home is an option. I decided against sharing this information (her colourful narrative of the mice termination project) with Ruby because she has a particular fondness for the little pests.



She fell in love with Angelina, a tale about a mouse that wants to be a ballerina and has several of the books. They are the sweetest mouse family imaginable, I must admit. I too, on occasion have thought that Mrs Mouseling's cheddar cheese pies sound marvellous - plus, she has the cutest crockery! Anyway... back to Rebecca... true story, one day while we were driving home, she said "Isn't it a pity we aren't mice", then turns to me and goes on, "I wish I were a mouse, I really do". I started laughing and she added "Mom, I'm not joking. I wish you, dad and me were mice!"

Mice!!! - I kid not.

No comments:

Post a Comment