Thursday, October 4, 2012

Clean

My friend and I were talking this morning about walking everyday without offense, which is hard... if you live on this planet, with all these people, then honestly... bottom line is that it is going to happen. 

It's your response that matters.  She was saying that she makes a daily choice when she gets up not to be offended today and to choose joyMay we have the wisdom and revelation not to harbour bitterness and a bruised heart but cast our cares on Him and trust Him, because the alternative is no alternative at all.

I love this simple scripture... it always reminds me that the decision to remain clean lies with me -
good mental health 101:

In Acts 24.16 Paul says "So I strive always (practice) to keep my conscience clear (blameless, empty) before God and man"



No comments:

Post a Comment