Friday, May 20, 2011

Knowing from the rising



"That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting
That there is none besides Me
I am the Lord and there is no other"

May we be reminded of this eternal truth... everything is alright
He knows, from the rising to the setting and every moment in between.
The hard and the happy are all safe with him.

"I have not spoken in secret
In the dark place of the earth
I did not say to the seed of Jacob"
'Seek Me in vain'

I tell her that He is crazy about her and that He does not speak this in secret but paints it plain, in the sky each morning, that He speaks simple truth in her special book, that he jealously longs to hear her sweet voice in His ear

"I declare things that are right"

It couldn't be simpler or clearer... like the beautiful church bell that I hear at 6am every Sunday morning, calling us to hear what is right and true

May we know and have comfort, like the sure tide, that there is none like Him and
in Him we have Hope and Rightness ~ righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment