Thursday, November 7, 2013

Take my word for it, it's so good!

I wish instead of my photo's, you could get a taste and smell gift.  I made stuffed french toast this morning for breakfast, inspired by something I saw on 'Diners, drive-ins and dives' (you either love or hate that show).  This is not your everyday breakfast, but I had lots of energy this morning!  You simply make your sandwich and dip the whole thing into the egg mixture as you would for french toast and seal all sides and edges in the pan.

The french toast was filled with different options.  Rebecca has Nutella, I had... drum roll please...  Banana, cream cheese, cinnamon & honey, and Manuela had bacon and cheese. Beyond tasty!  Hello, Happy Morning!!

Rebecca's Nutella filling


My amazing banana filling!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I must make that for us for tomorrow morning I think, add a milky coffee and that sounds like heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete