Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekends are for

Celebrating...
The school tests are over!  Spring is in the air!

 
 
We had the funniest game of Putt-Putt in all of history! I laughed throughout at my sister's 'game plan' - it was more like she was playing baseball at one point! All I can say is that I wish I could have recorded it because I would have put in on Youtube for sure! One of her putts sent the ball into the sky for miles then into pool's rocky area where it then leaped against a tree, another rock and landed back in her hand! I can't make this stuff up!

 
We had to take a break and catch our breath.  Then we renovated the family lounge for movie night with a big blow up mattress, blankets and too many pillows and armed with 'Chip (oven chips - potato and sweet potato chips, the sweet potato were so yummy) & Dip' we settled to watch 'The Lorax'.

 
We had tea in the garden... keeping still and bird watching.
 
And after Saturday's stunning weather, Sunday was stormy, but church was a warm.
 
 
Psalm 134.2 "Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and bless the Lord."
 


No comments:

Post a Comment