Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We are not alone

I love how the Lord wakes us morning by morning and reassures us that we are not alone.  That He is with us and that others get us! I woke up this morning with the words streaming through me of the old hymn  'How Great thou art'- there was a beautiful choir in my head.

And last week on 21st of June, I had a similar experience with the hymn 'Amazing Grace'...
"When we've been there 10 000 years, bright shining as the sun, We've no less days to sing God's praise, than when we'd first begun... Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound"

The funny thing is that I haven't thought on these hymns for many moons and then on the same day that  I mediate on this hymn and how full of praise and grace the old hymns are... my sister tweets https://twitter.com/#!/ManuelaDeFaria1 about the old hymns! On the same morning!  A small but significant connection. How cool.  God is all the while joining the dots in our life.  All things are significant and safe with Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment