Wednesday, December 8, 2010

He came

It's amazing to think that God sent the plan and the person for redemption in His Son - His Beloved! I love that God in His wisdom let His Son live through family highs and lows, through heartache and joy, times of feasting and times of fasting, with amazing friendships and shattering betrayal. He can so relate to whatever you are feeling. And He came as a innocent little babe. Wow! And He brought abundant life. Wow!

I wonder what Mary thought while she was pregnant. What precious cargo.

What a reason to celebrate!!

It begins with...

"Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of GREAT JOY which will be to all people"
Luke 2.10

and as a man He says...

"These things I have spoken to you, that MY JOY MAY REMAIN in you and that YOUR JOY MAY BE FULL"
John 15.11

I echo the words that Paul wrote, "Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice"

No comments:

Post a Comment