Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Of late...

We have been clearing, trimming, giving, building, breaking all the necessary bits around our property before winter. If you arrive on our doorstep, you will see no difference at all - its all the stuff lurking in corners, cluttering the garage, aggressive shrubs covering up my other plants, clothes that have been out of date for decades etc. Clearing your piece of earth clears the head. I feel lighter.

We have also been out for nourishment, pancakes for breakfast - Rebecca sat in the Captain's chair



and we were in Durban and it was unbearably hot, but our hotel was good and look at the view from our room (and I had the best oysters ever in Durban)



and we visited our neighbourhood Farmer's Market, I got a few pantry items and I had a jaffle (I have not had one since junior school) while Rebecca was more taken with the rides. She goes from being 'Plaas apie' to being...




'City Slicker'... her little feet trying on ladies shoes. We had a girls only shopping day. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment